Where are my personal information used?
Personal information are data used to identify an individual and include first name, last name, email address, physical address, credit or debit card number, title, occupation and other information needed to:
- register an account
- request service and support for our products or services
- To process your order and deliver the products and/or services that you have ordered.
- Contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information.
- Provide customer feedback, support and assistance for our products and services.
- Create personal profile sections.
- subscribe to our newsletter, so we keep you up to date for special offers, announcements and updates.
- Spread surveys (participation is voluntary) in order to provide better products and services to our customers.
We need your help in keeping the Personal Information you have shared with us accurate and up to date. Please notify us of any changes to your Personal Information. If you are a registered user, you may make these online on myProto Profile Management section or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.