The footer appears on every page. It contain:
- A list of recent blog post
- A newsletter sign up
- Contact informations
- Social badge
- Footer navigation and subfooter with copyright, terms and conditions
Access the footer options
Click on Options in the administration’s menu.
Go to the Footer tab and select a subcategory :
News & Events
You can set here the title above the blog posts list and the number of post to display.
Note that The posts are displayed on this rules
- Number : the number of posts is set here below. If not set, the fallback value is 5 posts.
- Order : the posts are displayed by date, the most recent first.
- Translation : each post are displayed in the current language if a translations is found. If no translation, it will display in the post in the default language (english).
You can set here the title and the text above the sign up field. You can copy-paste the integration code.
You can set the title and the address which appears in the footer
Trust Badges / Social Media
You can set the title above the social icon.
You can set the social link by defining:
- The SVG icon id (see how to manage svg icon)
- The text of the link. e.a : Follow us on Facebook
- The link of your page/profil